ITC Montreal 2014
Interprofessional Trauma Conference
September 25th and 26th, 2014
La Plaza – EVO (Formely Holiday Inn Midtown Hotel)
420 Sherbrooke West, Montreal
It is with pleasure that we welcome you to our site: ITC Montreal - the official site for
Montreal's Interprofessional Trauma Conference.
The organizers of the conference
The following 5 partners have organized this bi-annual conference:
- The Montreal General Hospital -MUHC
- The Montreal Children’s Hospital-MUHC
- Sacré-Coeur Hospital of Montreal
- Sainte-Justine Hospital, Mother and Child University Hospital Center
Who is the target audience?
This bilingual conference addresses:
- The multitude of clinicians who work with trauma patients and their families in hospital centers
- clinicians in the pre-hospital sector
This conference offers the unique opportunity to refresh your trauma knowledge in the evaluation of and in the interventions for acute trauma care along the following axes:
- Critical care (emergency, intensive care, intermediate care).
- Care to the trauma unit
- Early rehabilitation
- Pediatric Trauma
- Pre-hospital care
This conference also provides an excellent platform to meet existing colleagues and to greet new delegates. Clinicians are encouraged to synthesize and exchange experiences and new knowledge with those who are equally passionate about trauma care.